27 February, 2008

REASON TO LIVE? YOU KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT!



P-E-R-C-O-C-E-T!

Dr 9's stand in has me on 10/325s x 5 per day (10mg oxycodone, 325mg APAP) for now. I see him in two weeks, when we will talk about the dose and my past medical records (from Dr W), bloodwork from a few months ago, etc.

CHRONIC OPIOID ANALGESIC THERAPY!

Pain is a 5/5!

Things were getting horribly bleak, and I have christened Dr 9's stand-in Dr ML&S for My Lord & Saviour, accordingly.

That's all for now!

[Anxiety: 10/10. I had to pee in a cup on Monday, when I saw Dr ML&S. I watched Lost with some pot smokers Thursday, but didn't partake... If my piss is dirty it could affect my treatment... Plus Dr Douchebag has me on Douchebag-level treatment for my anxiety, of course.

So I call Super-Mega-Ultra-Not-Jinx so that everything works out! (And yes... I consider myself rational, but for a few insane superstitions. At least I recognize them to be insane... And most of them are OCD-ish tendencies, not real superstitions.)]

Add to Mixx! Mixx it! StumbleUpon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A few comments, DBM...

1. You have a lot of ads on your blog. That makes you seem more legit. Like people are paying you or something. Wait...maybe that makes you *less* legit? Discuss.

2. I want to see pages of whatever you're writing. In exchange, I'll send you my thesis, which is really just a 100-page personal essay. Come on, I *know* you want to read that.

3. After reading your blog, I declare pain counts as one of those funky onomatopoeia words.

4. I wonder if Bikram yoga will help you...

Post a Comment